Thursday, April 16, 2009

Best Burgers in town

CNN is often the voice of despair, of war, of crime... but sometimes it's the voice of tasty travel tips! Today's article seen on CNN/Travel is about 5 of the best and most unique burger places in the country. Pay extra special attention to Hodad's in Ocean Beach- I've yet to go, but with a CNN blessing I am far more motivated!

Speaking of burgers, I've got a bombshell for you all. I have never, in my entire life, had a Big Mac. For as much as people poo-poo McDonald's (and for good reason), the vast majority of people upon hearing this revelation are shocked and urge me to drop whatever I'm doing and run to the golden arches as fast as I can. Well my friends, I think this weekend will be BM-Day. I will have a Big Mac. And also a Bowel Movement. Of that I am sure.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I've had a whole lot of BM days lately too, and none of the good ones.