Wednesday, March 11, 2009

TIWYF.com

There are times when I really don't need to say anything, just present an image that I am blatantly ripping off from somewhere in internetland and wait for responses. (Well, I'd wait for responses if anyone EVER commented, but that's another story.)
This is why you're fat.com is an amazing site that I'm pretty sure I've mentioned before, but I can't mention it enough times. It's unbelievable. It's unreal. If I could I would post everything verbatim on here, but it's probably just easier for the end reader to go there themselves. Still, there are a few gems that I just can't pass up. Today is MEAT MEAT MEAT fantasmagoria. All things meat, all the time. Especially appropriate today since I'm going home to make chili for 10 people, 7 of which are currently staying at our apartment (this includes myself and Ashton). I have a feeling that our plumbing will get some serious work today...

My personal favorite-


The Porkgasm
Bacon strips, bacon sausage, ham sausage, ham slices, smoked pork sausage and roasted pork belly surrounded by ground sausage shaped into a pig, wrapped in bacon and roasted. Garnished with chili ears and tail.
(submitted Zach Spier)

And the 2 runner ups!


Meat Cake- Meatloaf with potatoes and ketchup for icing.
(submitted by Anne Marie)

Meat (in) Loaf
(submitted by DonJuanDellaNooc)

3 comments:

Burrtotheitknee said...

no responses? All I have to say is those meat things all look absolutely DISCUSTING. well the cake one I may try but the other two. BLUGH!!

Sarah said...

These are completely out of control. I cannot bear it.

Sarah Keane said...

these images make me want to die.